Plan Your Business
Make your “negosyo” feasible and functional in the long run by
planning it properly.
- Spot your potential clientele
- Identify their needs that your enterprise can address
- Determine your firm’s requirements, including the capital, taxes,
license, and receipts
A reliable supplier can lessen the possible lossof earnings through these best practices:
- Providing excellent-quality goods
- Offering reasonable prices
- Delivering orders on time
Register Your Business
Avoid legal issues that can disrupt your operations byfollowing government requirements for businesses.
- Business Registration – DTI (sole proprietorship),
SEC (partnership and corporation), and CDA (cooperatives)
- Mayor’s Permit
- Municipal License
- SSS, BIR, and DOLE filings
Finance Your Business
Handling your finances wisely guarantees your “negosyo’s” survival.
- Minimize expenses
- Keep business and personal funds separate
- Avoid credit with high interest rates
Sustainability of Business
Appropriately manage your “negosyo’s” operationsto ensure its longevity.
- Set measurable business goals
- Keep your enterprise’s activities aligned with its objectives
- Carefully monitor your income and expenditures
Visualize how your “negosyo” will be in the succeeding years.
- Determine the steps you will take to achieve
the future you envisioned for it
- Improve your existing products and services
- Plan for new goods and services